[meshery-community] 🚀 Exciting News: Meshery Project Proposed for Incubation Stage in CNCF!

Sandra Ashipala

Mar 1, 2024, 5:29:14 PMMar 1
to comm...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Greetings everyone!

I hope this email finds you well! I'm thrilled to share some exciting news with you regarding the Meshery project within the CNCF.

Since its inception and subsequent inclusion in the CNCF Sandbox back in June 2021, Meshery has been on an incredible journey of growth and development. The project has flourished, boasting an extensive feature set and fostering a vibrant and engaged community 🚀.

Building on this momentum, I'm delighted to announce that we are now ready to take the next big step forward. Meshery is proposed for advancement to the incubation stage within the CNCF!

This is a significant milestone for the Meshery project and a testament to the hard work and dedication of our contributors, maintainers, and supporters. We couldn't have reached this point without the invaluable contributions and feedback from individuals like you.

Now, as we embark on this exciting new chapter, we invite you to show your support by reacting to our PR with emojis 🌟 that represent your excitement and endorsement for Meshery's journey within the CNCF!

Your engagement and encouragement mean the world to us, and we're immensely grateful for your continued support. Together, let's propel Meshery to new heights within the CNCF ecosystem!

Here's the link to the PR: [Proposal] - Meshery to incubation

Thank you once again for being a part of our community and for championing the Meshery project. Your enthusiasm and involvement make all the difference.

Best Regards,
Sandra

--

Sandra Ashipala

Software Engineer - Frontend

sandraa...@gmail.com

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

--
Visit and engage with the Meshery community in the forum at https://discuss.layer5.io or in Slack at https://slack.layer5.io.