Fwd: Insights for Meshery

1 view

Lee Calcote

Feb 15, 2024, 1:25:23 AMFeb 15
to Meshery Maintainers
Team,

A kind word from CNCF staff…

- Lee

Begin forwarded message:

From: Daniel Krook <dkr...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: Insights for Meshery
Date: February 14, 2024 at 4:16:19 PM CST
To: Lee Calcote <leeca...@gmail.com>

Hey Lee,

Following up on this. So our next step would be to board Meshery's GitHub org onto the CNCF GitHub Enterprise account. Meshery's GH org right now is one of the most complete and well-documented one's I've seen. :)

Since I'm on my very last hour before heading out for a long weekend, let's find some time to do this early next week.

We haven't seen any issues onboarding other CNCF projects onto GHE (we've got over 150 over there, it's mostly the original projects that we haven't onboarded for various legacy reasons) but I don't want to make any significant changes until I'm back at my desk.

--

Daniel Krook
Senior Director of Developer Experience