New Catalog publish request

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 21, 2024, 2:15:30 PMFeb 21
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, ripulha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Ripul Handoo for catalog content of type design named Vit Training Example. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Vit Training Example

Need any help? Simply visit the forumemail, or slack us.

Layer5
discussion forum

Copyright 2023, Layer5, Inc. All right reserved.

Lee Calcote

Feb 21, 2024, 3:48:23 PMFeb 21
to Ripul Handoo, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Ripul,

Here’s what I get when clicking on the link below:

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 2.47.15 PM.png

Does this design still load for you?

- Lee

--
Visit and engage with the Meshery community in the forum at http://discuss.meshery.io or in Slack at https://slack.meshery.io.
---

Yash Sharma

Feb 21, 2024, 4:02:08 PMFeb 21
to Lee Calcote, Ripul Handoo, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Hi Lee,

This issue seems to be in email template, I'll fix that.

Thanks,
- Yash

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/meshery.io/d/msgid/maintainers/52B00E73-E3B1-4741-B8AD-B05ABA67AEF1%40layer5.io.

Lee Calcote

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 25, 2024, 2:23:46 PMFeb 25
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, yashsha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Yash sharma for catalog content of type design named new. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

new

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 25, 2024, 2:28:56 PMFeb 25
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, yashsha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Yash sharma for catalog content of type design named new3. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

new3

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 25, 2024, 2:41:34 PMFeb 25
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, yashsha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Yash sharma for catalog content of type design named new4. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

new4

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 28, 2024, 3:47:07 PMFeb 28
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, cesard...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Cesar Roman for catalog content of type design named Autogenerated. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Autogenerated

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 28, 2024, 3:52:52 PMFeb 28
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, cesard...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Cesar Roman for catalog content of type design named orders.yaml (Copy). Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

orders.yaml (Copy)

Lee Calcote

Feb 28, 2024, 3:54:02 PMFeb 28
to cesard...@gmail.com, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Thank you for this, Cesar. Excellent!

Will you do me a favor and remove the “(Copy)” portion of the design name?

- Lee

--

Visit and engage with the Meshery community in the forum at http://discuss.meshery.io or in Slack at https://slack.meshery.io.
---

Lee Calcote

Feb 28, 2024, 4:03:22 PMFeb 28
to cesard...@gmail.com, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Hi Cesar,

Will you please consider an alternative name for this design? Another name that is more descriptive of the contents of the design would be helpful.

Thanks much,
Lee

--

Visit and engage with the Meshery community in the forum at http://discuss.meshery.io or in Slack at https://slack.meshery.io.
---

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 28, 2024, 4:16:24 PMFeb 28
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, cesard...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Cesar Roman for catalog content of type design named GuestBook App (Copy) (Copy). Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

GuestBook App (Copy) (Copy)

Lee Calcote

Feb 28, 2024, 4:50:18 PMFeb 28
to Meshery Maintainers
FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cesar Roman <cesard...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [meshery-maintainers] New Catalog publish request
Date: February 28, 2024 at 3:38:36 PM CST
To: Lee Calcote <lee.c...@layer5.io>

Hey Lee,

Sorry about that! I was testing that my migration to rtk-query for publishing designs in my local instance was working (clearly it is, haha). However, I am running into a bug that doesn't let me edit the names of designs. I posted in the Discussion Forum, please let me know if there's something I'm missing!

On Feb 28, 2024, at 2:52 PM, no-reply via Meshery Maintainers <maint...@meshery.io> wrote:

Meshery logo
New publish request received from Cesar Roman for catalog content of type design named orders.yaml (Copy). Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

orders.yaml (Copy)

Need any help? Simply visit the forumemail, or slack us.

Layer5
    discussion forum

Copyright 2023, Layer5, Inc. All right reserved.

--

Visit and engage with the Meshery community in the forum at http://discuss.meshery.io or in Slack at https://slack.meshery.io.
---

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 29, 2024, 1:11:17 PMFeb 29
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, shubham....@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Shubham Pandey for catalog content of type design named RuntimeClass. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

RuntimeClass

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 29, 2024, 10:42:57 PMFeb 29
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named hello-app. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

hello-app

Lee Calcote

Feb 29, 2024, 10:46:02 PMFeb 29
to Deepak Reddy, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Hi Deepak,

Nice work. This LGTM.

Cheers,
Lee

MeshMap-Thu Feb 29 2024_9_44_06 PM.png

--

Visit and engage with the Meshery community in the forum at http://discuss.meshery.io or in Slack at https://slack.meshery.io.
---

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 29, 2024, 11:05:34 PMFeb 29
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named guest_book. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

guest_book

no-r...@layer5.io

Feb 29, 2024, 11:44:08 PMFeb 29
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named voting_app. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

voting_app

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 1, 2024, 1:36:20 AMMar 1
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named prometheus_kubernetes. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

prometheus_kubernetes

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 1, 2024, 9:29:05 AMMar 1
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, shubham....@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Shubham Pandey for catalog content of type design named gke-a100-jax. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

gke-a100-jax

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 1, 2024, 9:52:00 AMMar 1
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, shubham....@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Shubham Pandey for catalog content of type design named gke-online-serving-single-gpu. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

gke-online-serving-single-gpu

Lee Calcote

Mar 1, 2024, 12:28:52 PMMar 1
to Shubham Pandey, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Hi Shubham,

This is great. I wonder if you might expand the title of this design to be more descriptive of its purpose / contents.

Thanks,
Lee

_._,_._,_

Links:
_._,_._,_

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 2, 2024, 2:03:27 AMMar 2
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, terara...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from John Pilout for catalog content of type design named NGINX with init container and vhost. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

NGINX with init container and vhost

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 3, 2024, 8:20:07 AMMar 3
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, shubham....@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Shubham Pandey for catalog content of type design named Serve an LLM using multi-host TPUs on GKE. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Serve an LLM using multi-host TPUs on GKE

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 5, 2024, 6:41:13 AMMar 5
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, ripulha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Ripul Handoo for catalog content of type design named Kubernetes Engine Training Example . Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Kubernetes Engine Training Example

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 5, 2024, 7:41:02 AMMar 5
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, yashsha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Yash sharma for catalog content of type design named my design. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

my design

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 5, 2024, 8:09:53 AMMar 5
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, yashsha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Yash sharma for catalog content of type design named yash. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

yash

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 12:53:54 AMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, shubham....@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Shubham Pandey for catalog content of type design named Serve an LLM with multiple GPUs in GKE . Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Serve an LLM with multiple GPUs in GKE

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 1:11:00 AMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, shubham....@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Shubham Pandey for catalog content of type design named Serving T5 Large Language Model with TorchServe. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Serving T5 Large Language Model with TorchServe

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 1:14:33 AMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, shubham....@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Shubham Pandey for catalog content of type design named Run DaemonSet on GKE Autopilot. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Run DaemonSet on GKE Autopilot

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 1:27:31 AMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, shubham....@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Shubham Pandey for catalog content of type design named Fault-tolerant batch workloads on GKE. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Fault-tolerant batch workloads on GKE

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 6:58:26 AMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named ELK stack. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

ELK stack

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 2:54:24 PMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, ripulha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Ripul Handoo for catalog content of type design named Hierarchical Parent Relationship. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Hierarchical Parent Relationship

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 3:07:48 PMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, ripulha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Ripul Handoo for catalog content of type design named Hierarchical Inventory Relationship. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Hierarchical Inventory Relationship

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 3:20:43 PMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, ripulha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Ripul Handoo for catalog content of type design named Network(Service -> Endpoint). Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Network(Service -> Endpoint)

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 3:25:00 PMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, ripulha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Ripul Handoo for catalog content of type design named Mount(Pod -> PersistentVolume). Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Mount(Pod -> PersistentVolume)

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 3:37:08 PMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, ripulha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Ripul Handoo for catalog content of type design named Edge Permission Relationship. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Edge Permission Relationship

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 7, 2024, 3:41:08 PMMar 7
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, ripulha...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Ripul Handoo for catalog content of type design named Edge Firewall Relationship. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Edge Firewall Relationship

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 8, 2024, 2:36:19 AMMar 8
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, vosox...@aersm.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Samb Collan for catalog content of type design named testing3. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

testing3

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 9, 2024, 3:52:04 AMMar 9
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named jaegar. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

jaegar

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 12, 2024, 9:15:37 AMMar 12
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named HorizontalPodAutoscaler. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

HorizontalPodAutoscaler

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 12, 2024, 9:33:32 AMMar 12
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named Autogenerated. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Autogenerated

Lee Calcote

Mar 12, 2024, 9:45:20 AMMar 12
to Deepak Reddy, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Thanks, Deepak.

Please rename this design for publishing.

Regards,
Lee

--
Visit and engage with the Meshery community in the forum at http://discuss.meshery.io or in Slack at https://slack.meshery.io.
---

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 12, 2024, 10:03:42 AMMar 12
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named Prometheus dummy exporter. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Prometheus dummy exporter

Lee Calcote

Mar 12, 2024, 12:37:33 PMMar 12
to Yash Sharma, Ritik Saxena, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Hi Yash, Ritik,

Conducive to our review would be the inclusion of the full Publish to Catalog form, including the Description, Caveats and Considerations fields.

Could you please work to have all the fields and their values included in these publish request emails?

Thanks,
Lee

Begin forwarded message:
--

Visit and engage with the Meshery community in the forum at http://discuss.meshery.io or in Slack at https://slack.meshery.io.
---

Ritik Saxena

Mar 12, 2024, 1:24:27 PMMar 12
to Lee Calcote, Yash Sharma, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io
Sure, We will add the fields and the values in the publish request emails.

Thanks,
Ritik Saxena

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 14, 2024, 11:09:30 AMMar 14
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, gerir...@dovesilo.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Geirr Tester for catalog content of type design named testerr. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

testerr

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 15, 2024, 9:59:20 PMMar 15
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, madhava...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Meduri Madhava Krishna for catalog content of type design named Circuit Breaker. Head over to Meshery cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Circuit Breaker

Lee Calcote

Mar 16, 2024, 12:34:06 PMMar 16
to cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, maint...@meshery.io, madhava...@gmail.com
HI Madhava,

Thank you for submitting this design. Given that it’s dysfunctional, we’ll ask that you revise it before publishing to the design patterns catalog (meshery.io/catalog). Please do revise and submit again.

Warm regards,
Lee

_._,_._,_

Links:
_._,_._,_

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 21, 2024, 8:31:20 AMMar 21
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named Network policy. Head over to Meshery Cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Type

traffic-management

Technology

  • kubernetes

Description

If%20you%20want%20to%20control%20traffic%20flow%20at%20the%20IP%20address%20or%20port%20level%20for%20TCP%2C%20UDP%2C%20and%20SCTP%20protocols%2C%20then%20you%20might%20consider%20using%20Kubernetes%20NetworkPolicies%20for%20particular%20applications%20in%20your%20cluster.%20NetworkPolicies%20are%20an%20application-centric%20construct%20which%20allow%20you%20to%20specify%20how%20a%20pod%20is%20allowed%20to%20communicate%20with%20various%20network%20%22entities%22%20(we%20use%20the%20word%20%22entity%22%20here%20to%20avoid%20overloading%20the%20more%20common%20terms%20such%20as%20%22endpoints%22%20and%20%22services%22%2C%20which%20have%20specific%20Kubernetes%20connotations)%20over%20the%20network.%20NetworkPolicies%20apply%20to%20a%20connection%20with%20a%20pod%20on%20one%20or%20both%20ends%2C%20and%20are%20not%20relevant%20to%20other%20connections.%20

Caveats and Consideration

This%20is%20an%20sample%20network%20%20policy%20with%20ingress%2Cegress%20defined%20%2C%20change%20according%20to%20your%20requirements

Network policy

Lee Calcote

Mar 21, 2024, 8:32:55 AMMar 21
to Ritik Saxena, Yash Sharma, Meshery Maintainers, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, Deepak Reddy
Hi Deepak, thank you for this submission! We are reviewing..

Hi Ritik, Yash, please investigate the bug below.

Thanks,
Lee

--

Visit and engage with the Meshery community in the forum at http://discuss.meshery.io or in Slack at https://slack.meshery.io.
---

no-r...@layer5.io

Mar 22, 2024, 2:36:45 AMMar 22
to maint...@meshery.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io, deepakr...@gmail.com
Meshery logo

New publish request received from Deepak Reddy for catalog content of type design named replication controller. Head over to Meshery Cloud to approve or deny user's request. User will be notified if their request is approved or denied.

Type

workloads

Technology

  • kubernetes

Description

A%20ReplicationController%20ensures%20that%20a%20specified%20number%20of%20pod%20replicas%20are%20running%20at%20any%20one%20time.%20In%20other%20words%2C%20a%20ReplicationController%20makes%20sure%20that%20a%20pod%20or%20a%20homogeneous%20set%20of%20pods%20is%20always%20up%20and%20available.%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0AIf%20there%20are%20too%20many%20pods%2C%20the%20ReplicationController%20terminates%20the%20extra%20pods.%20If%20there%20are%20too%20few%2C%20the%20ReplicationController%20starts%20more%20pods.%20Unlike%20manually%20created%20pods%2C%20the%20pods%20maintained%20by%20a%20ReplicationController%20are%20automatically%20replaced%20if%20they%20fail%2C%20are%20deleted%2C%20or%20are%20terminated.%20For%20example%2C%20your%20pods%20are%20re-created%20on%20a%20node%20after%20disruptive%20maintenance%20such%20as%20a%20kernel%20upgrade.%20For%20this%20reason%2C%20you%20should%20use%20a%20ReplicationController%20even%20if%20your%20application%20requires%20only%20a%20single%20pod.%20A%20ReplicationController%20is%20similar%20to%20a%20process%20supervisor%2C%20but%20instead%20of%20supervising%20individual%20processes%20on%20a%20single%20node%2C%20the%20ReplicationController%20supervises%20multiple%20pods%20across%20multiple%20nodes.

Caveats and Consideration

This%20example%20ReplicationController%20config%20runs%20three%20copies%20of%20the%20nginx%20web%20server.%20u%20can%20add%20deployments%20%2C%20config%20maps%20%2C%20services%20to%20this%20design%20as%20per%20requirements%20.

replication controller