[layer5-maintainers] Proposing Meshery for Incubation

Lee Calcote

Nov 30, 2023, 3:28:23 PM11/30/23
to Layer5 Maintainers, devel...@meshery.io, Community Managers
All,

With Meshery’s
recent annual Sandbox review under wraps, it’s time for us to propose Meshery for Incubation. Let’s see if we can’t keep the momentum going from the annual Sandbox review. All of you are encouraged to review, comment, and propose edits.

Vivek Vishal has taken the first step with an initial draft - https://github.com/meshery/meshery/pull/9506. Let’s set a collective goal of submitting to the CNCF after verbal review at this coming Meshery Development meeting (next Wednesday).

Thanks,
Lee

Lee Calcote

Mar 1, 2024, 2:57:49 PMMar 1
to Layer5 Maintainers, Community Managers, devel...@meshery.io
All,

We’re down to final edits here. Please do comment, edit, approve.

Thanks,
Lee