[Learning Path] Deploying Meshery Designs Document Review

Awani Alero

Jul 5, 2024, 1:02:04 PMJul 5
to devel...@meshery.io, te...@layer5.io, cncf-meshery...@lists.cncf.io

The Deploying Meshery Designs document is ready for your review. Your insights and feedback are crucial to refining this guide, and I would appreciate your comments on the following:

  • Additions: What additional content or details should be included?
  • Corrections: Any general corrections or improvements?
  • Clarity: Are there sections that need clearer explanations?
  • Structure: How is the document's structure?
  • Reader Benefit: What information will be most beneficial for our readers?
  • General Thoughts: Any other thoughts, suggestions, or feedback?

Thank you for your time and contribution!

Kind regards,
Alero Awani