Contributing to M-Lab’s Infrastructure is easier than ever - Join us for our Community Call on March 14, 2024 at 11am Eastern to learn more

Lai Yi Ohlsen

Mar 7, 2024, 9:05:13 AMMar 7
to discuss

Hi everyone,

M-Lab’s March community call will take place on March 14, 2024 where we will discuss and solicit feedback for a new set of options to contribute to M-Lab’s platform. With an interest in measuring from multiple vantage points, these options are designed to provide more flexibility and lower the barrier of entry for hosting an M-Lab server.

Our community calls take place monthly on the first Thursday of every month* at 11am Eastern. Please register via Zoom and reach out to he...@measurementlab.net with any questions.

* (Due to scheduling conflicts, this month’s call will take place on the second Thursday. We’ll resume our usual schedule next month).

Thanks all, talk soon.

--
Lai Yi Ohlsen

Lai Yi Ohlsen

Mar 13, 2024, 9:59:16 AMMar 13
to discuss
Hi everyone,

A reminder that M-Lab's March community call will take place tomorrow, March 14 at 11am ET where we will discuss and solicit feedback for our new set of options to contribute to M-Lab’s platform

Please register via Zoom and reach out to he...@measurementlab.net with any questions.