Response requested: M-Lab website feedback survey

M-Lab Team

Mar 19, 2024, 1:40:37 PMMar 19
to discuss, abhi...@superbloom.design
Hi everyone,

We have been working with Superbloom Design to review the MLab website and make it more helpful and easy to use for all our community members. We are collecting feedback from anyone who finds MLab's work useful and would like a better experience of accessing the information, tools and resources they need.

If you could please take 5 minutes this week to fill out the website survey, we'd really appreciate it.

If you have any questions for us please feel free to respond to this email.

Thanks!
- M-Lab Team

M-Lab Team

Apr 3, 2024, 7:12:57 PMApr 3
to discuss, abhi...@superbloom.design
Hi everyone,

Bumping our request to take 5 minutes to fill out the M-Lab website feedback survey. Doing so will help our efforts to improve the M-Lab website and make it more useful for our users.

Thank you!