April 2024 M-Lab Community Call slides & recording

M-Lab Team

Apr 5, 2024, 5:03:04 PMApr 5
to discuss
Hello,

Thanks to everyone who attended our April 2024 community call, where we discussed metrics that are designed to measure characteristics of an individual connection’s Internet quality from the user’s perspective.

Thanks to Bjørn Ivar Teigen (Domos) and David Tuber (Cloudlfare) for the insightful presentations.

You can find the recording of the call on YouTube and the slides are attached.

Our community calls take place monthly on the first Thursday of every month at 11am Eastern. Please register via Zoom and reach out to he...@measurementlab.net with any questions.
Quality of Outcome & Quality Attenuation.pdf
AIM_ Aggregated Internet Measurement.pdf