M-Lab Archival Data: Access Control changes, New Acceptable Use Agreement (effective March 18th)

Lai Yi Ohlsen

Mar 11, 2024, 5:38:48 PMMar 11
to discuss

Hello, all,

On March 18th, access procedures for M-Lab’s archival data will change. M-Lab archival data, the raw data archived in Cloud Storage, will continue to be openly accessible, but will be stored in a more resource efficient way. This does not impact access to M-Lab’s data published in BigQuery.

With this change, we are introducing a new Acceptable Use Agreement (AUA) for M-Lab’s Archival data. This step helps us ensure responsible use of our data resources and better understand data usage needs and patterns.

To continue to access M-Lab’s archival data, you will need to accept the Agreement through our AUA form. The complete Acceptable Use Policy can be found on the M-Lab website

Please contact us at sup...@measurementlab.net if you have any questions or concerns.