Measuring the Quality of an Individual's Connection - Join us for our Community Call on April 4, 2024 at 11am Eastern to learn and discuss

M-Lab Team

Apr 1, 2024, 8:59:24 AMApr 1
to discuss
Hi everyone,

M-Lab’s April community call will take place on April 4, 2024 at 11 am Eastern. [more info]

Description
As part of our Internet Quality Barometer (IQB) project, we will discuss three different initiatives that have designed metrics to measure characteristics of an individual connection’s Internet quality from the user’s perspective and consider how they could be used in aggregate to provide actionable insight into a region’s connectivity.

We'll also share any available updates regarding the BigQuery access suspension.

Metrics and Speakers

Our community calls take place monthly on the first Thursday of every month at 11am Eastern. Please register via Zoom and reach out to he...@measurementlab.net with any questions.