Contributing to M-Lab’s infrastructure is easier than ever - March 2024 Community Call Recording & Slides

M-Lab Team

Mar 18, 2024, 10:06:08 AMMar 18
to discuss
Hello,

Thank you to everyone who joined M-Lab’s March Community Call, where we announced and reviewed our new options for contributing to M-Lab’s Infrastructure.

Key Takeaways
- One of M-Lab’s strategic goals is to expand and diversify our platform to include more user-relevant pathways.
- To accomplish this goal we are providing a new set of flexible options for contributing infrastructure.
- Contributed infrastructure can be managed by the host or by M-Lab. It can also be virtual or physical, as well as “on-net” or “off-net”.

Materials
- Recording (20 mins total): https://youtu.be/Tm9Hmsv7jMA
- Slides: https://bit.ly/m-lab-community-call-2024-03
- Full specifications: https://www.measurementlab.net/contribute/#host-or-sponsor-an-m-lab-measurement-site