How should Internet quality be measured? Join us for our Community Call on February 2, 2024

Lai Yi Ohlsen

Jan 26, 2024, 7:52:24 AMJan 26
to discuss
Hi everyone,

I hope your New Year is off to a good start! Writing to invite you to the first M-Lab community call of 2024, where we will discuss and solicit feedback for our new research initiative which, with the generous support of Internet Society Foundation, aims to redefine Internet quality beyond “speed”.

The development of actionable metrics that accurately represent a user’s experience has been an active area of conversation for the M-Lab community for years, and so we hope you’ll join us to share your insights and help inform our efforts. You can read more about research and the goals of the call on our blog.

Our community calls take place monthly on the first Thursday of every month at 11am Eastern. Please register via Zoom and reach out to he...@measurementlab.net with any questions.

Talk soon!

--
Lai Yi Ohlsen

Lai Yi Ohlsen

Jan 26, 2024, 7:58:30 AMJan 26
to discuss
Edit: the subject should read February 1*, 2024.