Job Opportunity @ Measurement Lab - Program Manager

Lai Yi Ohlsen

Feb 22, 2024, 3:24:02 PMFeb 22
to discuss

Hi everyone,

Writing to share an exciting job opportunity on the Measurement Lab team.

As you might already know as a user of our data and tools, Measurement Lab’s mission is to measure the Internet, save the data and make it universally accessible and useful. We are a fiscally sponsored project of Code for Science & Society, a US-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit supporting open collaboration in public interest technology.

We are looking for someone with a strong background in project management to support the day-to-day activities and delivery of M-Lab’s diverse set of programs and contributor ecosystems, which involve infrastructure, software, data collection and analysis and research.

Information about the job description, qualification requirements, and how to apply is available here: https://www.measurementlab.net/jobs/2024-02/program-manager/

This is a full-time, salaried, remote position starting ASAP.

We will review applications on a rolling basis until March 10, 2024.

Please spread the word and feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions about the project or position.

Thanks!

--
Lai Yi Ohlsen