GSA Conference 2012: Moderators and Commentators

Thomas O. Haakenson

Feb 13, 2012, 12:57:53 PM2/13/12
to German Studies Association Visual Culture Network, Deborah Ascher Barnstone
Dear Visual Culture Enthusiasts,

Many thanks for the overwhelming response to our request for moderators and commentators. We now have identified a stellar assemblage of colleagues to moderate and comment on our proposed conference panels.

See you in Milwaukee in October for a "spectacular" conference!

Best wishes,
Tom & Deb
Co-Coordinators, Visual Culture Network of the German Studies Association

--
Chair and Professor, Liberal Arts Department
Chair, Visiting Artist Committee

Minneapolis College of Art and Design
2501 Stevens Avenue
Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A.  55404