REMINDER: Our 7 Panels

Thomas O. Haakenson

Sep 18, 2011, 4:50:11 PM9/18/11
to German Studies Association Visual Culture Network, Deborah Ascher Barnstone
Dear German Studies Association Colleagues,

Please be sure to attend one or more of the seven panels sponored by the Visual Culture Network (VCN) during this year's conference in Louisville, Kentucky (i.e., 22-25 September 2011.

The theme for our VCN panels this year is "Representations of German Identity in Visual Culture." Information about the seven panels is conveniently displayed on our VCN website.

We wish you safe, happy travels, and a very productive conference!

Best wishes,
Tom Haakenson & Deb Ascher Barnstone
Co-Coordinators, German Studies Association Visual Culture Network

--
Chair and Professor, Liberal Arts Department
Chair, Visiting Artist Committee

Minneapolis College of Art and Design
2501 Stevens Avenue
Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A.  55404