Project approval discussion: 2023-07 backend fixes

Kriti Godey

Jul 13, 2023, 1:06:27 PM7/13/23
to Mathesar Developers

Hey everyone,

Please review the project 2023-07 backend fixes and respond here if you have any concerns or questions.

General things to think about:

  • Do the project’s goals, solutions, and timelines make sense?
  • Does the team make sense, does anyone else need to be involved?

If no concerns are raised by end of day Monday (Jul 17), we’ll consider the project approved.

Kriti

Kriti Godey

Jul 13, 2023, 3:25:38 PM7/13/23
to Mathesar Developers

Looks good to me. I made some edits to the Team section:

  • Removed leftover placeholder from template
  • Removed myself as an approver, since the new workflow is that the core team approves each project.

Kriti Godey

Jul 18, 2023, 1:47:10 PM7/18/23
to Mathesar Developers
I've marked the project as approved since no concerns were brought up by the deadline.