Monthly ticket approval meetings

Sean Colsen

Nov 17, 2023, 11:21:55 AM11/17/23
to Mathesar Developers

Hey team,

To move forward with the “product approval process” that we discussed recently, I’ve scheduled a “Monthly ticket approval meeting” to recur on the first Tuesday of every month. This puts the next meeting at December 5th. The time of day is the same time as our team meeting. If anyone has scheduling conflicts, please let me know.

I have this notes doc set up in a similar manner to our team meeting:

https://hackmd.io/8LGLy7ByRtKKBNrshqMcow

Tickets will be “queued” for discussion by linking to the ticket from within the doc. Anyone can queue a ticket. As meeting facilitator, I’ll be curating a queue for each meeting to ensure we have sufficient items for discussion. Otherwise, I’ll cancel the meeting. The queue is currently empty, but I’ll be working today to flesh it out.

If anyone has questions or concerns, reply here.

Kriti Godey

Nov 17, 2023, 5:42:59 PM11/17/23
to Sean Colsen, Mathesar Developers
Thanks Sean!