500k users waiting for you !

Coinserom

Feb 25, 2023, 6:21:33 PM2/25/23
to Recipients
Hello,

I'm Anita and I represent the crypto advertising platform coinserom 😎

Do you know that coinserom have more then 500k+ crypto users from 195 country with more then 2M+ impression a week ?

Do you want to grow your project at a low cost ?

I believe our ads network will help your product. 💪

We support too many types (CPI,CPC,CPM,CPL) and more...

Let's discuss the terms of this partnership. 🤝

You can also claim your 100% bonus for starting your first campaign with us

COUPON CODE: 13DF69908DBC4CBA

I am waiting for your reply : an...@coinserom.com

Best regards, 💕

Anita Laszlo

Coinserom

Coinserom

Mar 2, 2023, 8:08:25 PM3/2/23
to d...@mastercoin.org

Hello,

I'm Anita and I represent the crypto advertising platform coinserom .

Do you know that coinserom have more then 500k+ crypto users from 195 country ?

Do you want to grow your project at a low cost ?

I believe our ads network will help your product.

Join 2500+ advertiser use our banner ads for only $0.91 CPM and get over 9,000 clicks Monthly.

www.coinserom.com