Sausalito Greenway Study

Aaron Roller

Aug 30, 2021, 11:00:46 AM8/30/21
to saus...@marinbike.org
Hi Sausalito Bike Advocates,

bcc: pb...@sausalito.gov and others

At the end of the last PBAC meeting, Kevin McGowan suggested we talk about the Greenway through Sausalito.  The subject is also being discussed by the working groups designing the Ultimate Vision.

The greenway will be the primary subject of the next meeting on Monday, September 20th at 6:30pm so please study up:

You may find those documents and other Sausalito cycling documents in the cycling news section.

See this video visualizing how the Greenway could look in Google Earth.

Kieran Culligan and I are leading a subcommittee to investigate a Class IV Cycle Track to complement the Greenway design and will present the options at the next meeting.

This discussion will be very important to the sustainability and safety of Sausalito so I hope you can join us.

--
Let's work together to make a beautiful, sustainable and healthier future for our community.

At your service,

Aaron Roller