Action Alert - Bridgeway Bike Lanes

1 view

Warren Wells

Mar 8, 2022, 3:16:30 AM3/8/22
to [MCBC] Sausalito Bike Advocates
Hi all,

We've learned that there is an item on the March 8th City Council agenda that could lead to funding of bike lanes on Bridgeway between Princess and Richardson.

Due to advocacy from MCBC and the dedicated members of the Sausalito PBAC, the city won a planning grant from the Bay Trail for that segment. Now the Public Works Dept is giving the council the opportunity to allocate funding from Measure O to support construction.

Please email the city council about Item 5.B and say that you support Alternative C, funding the construction of Bridgeway from Princess to Richardson.

You can use my template here or write your own email using this link. Emails should be sent before 4 PM.

Thanks for your help!

--

Warren J. Wells, AICP
Policy and Planning Director

We're creating a healthy, connected, and sustainable Marin by promoting bicycling for everyday transportation and recreation. Love to ride? Join us today.