Upcoming ways to provide community input on bike & ped topics

1 view

Kieran Culligan

Feb 3, 2021, 1:11:30 AM2/3/21
to [MCBC] Sausalito Bike Advocates
Hi Sausalito Bike Advocates,

There's a number of ongoing studies at the moment and I want to flag a couple in case you have interest in contributing:

1) Sausalito is hosting a survey and virtual town hall (Thursday 2/4 at 6p) both focused on getting input from Sausalito residents on priorities. The survey is really quick, so it would be great if you can weigh in and help steer City Council towards topics that matter to you.

2) Caltrans Bay Area is conducting a Bike Highway Study and is taking public input via this survey

3) Caltrans has also developed a draft Pedestrian Plan for the Bay Area. Honestly there's not much action proposed in our immediate area, but if you think something should be on there, feel free to let me know or provide comment directly to d4Pe...@dot.ca.gov and Sergio Ruiz at sergi...@dot.ca.gov.

On a separate note, we have yet to confirm a February PBAC meeting, but we are hoping for Tuesday, Feb 16. Keep an eye here for timing and agenda details. I try not to hit up this email list too often, but if there's anything particularly engaging on the agenda I will make sure to flag it with a brief note.

Best,

Kieran

Note: To stay in accordance with the Brown Act, we cannot discuss PBAC business items on this email distribution list. So please just consider this a heads up and reach out to me or another committee member directly if you would like to discuss further.