Sausalito Bike&Ped meeting this Monday - Bridgeway bike lanes and Ferry Landing

Kieran Culligan

Feb 4, 2021, 11:43:00 PM2/4/21
to [MCBC] Sausalito Bike Advocates
Hi again Sausalito Bike Advocates,

Quick update: we are actually having this month's meeting this coming Monday, 2/8, at 6:30pm. Two particularly exciting topics:

1) Ferry Landing. The city has funding to improve bike and pedestrian access at the ferry landing. We are eager to see this project turn into something much better than just a gussied up car parking lot!

2) Bridgeway promenade bike lanes. Marin's transportation authority is making "quick strike" funding available for high impact bike/ped safety projects. It looks like the city wants to put forward an application for Bridgeway promenade bike lanes (i.e., where we have a senseless unused middle lane along the waterfront). This is something that MCBC has supported us on in the past, and it would be a big win in a super high bike traffic corridor.

Best,

Kieran

Note: To stay in accordance with the Brown Act, we cannot discuss PBAC business items on this email distribution list. So please just consider this a heads up and reach out to me or another committee member directly if you would like to discuss further.
PBAC Agenda for February 8, 2021.pdf