3/21 Sausalito PBAC Meeting - Safety on Bridgeway

Warren Wells

Mar 17, 2022, 1:06:23 PM3/17/22
to [MCBC] Sausalito Bike Advocates
Hi all,

The upcoming meeting of the Sausalito Pedestrian-Bicycle Advisory Committee (6:30 PM, Monday March 21st) will discuss safety on Bridgeway between Princess and Princess St and Napa St.

In addition to other treatments (such as a roundabout at Napa) new state law now permits lowering speed limits to 20 mph on commercial streets like Bridgeway. This would increase yielding for pedestrians crossing the street, as well as make crashes less common and less severe.

I will distribute the agenda with the email link and meeting zoom link when it is released. We'd love to hear from you about your experience walking/riding on Bridgeway, either via email or (better yet) if you're able to attend the meeting.

Take care!

--

Warren J. Wells, AICP
Policy and Planning Director

We're creating a healthy, connected, and sustainable Marin by promoting bicycling for everyday transportation and recreation. Love to ride? Join us today.