MCBC Local Teams + Bridgeway Discussion

1 view

Warren Wells

Jun 24, 2024, 3:16:03 PMJun 24
to [MCBC] Sausalito Bike Advocates
Hi there, Sausalito bike advocates!

This evening at 6 PM, MCBC will be hosting its monthly Local Teams meeting and Trainer Talk. Our guest this month will be long-time Mill Valley advocate and MCBC board member Debbie Alley, who will be talking about effective advocacy and her lessons learned. You can click here to register

Also, if we have enough people from Sausalito in attendance, we can create a breakout room at 6:30 after the guest presentation to discuss the Bridgeway bike lane project and how best to support it.

--
Warren J. Wells, AICP
Policy and Planning Director

We're creating a healthy, connected, and sustainable Marin by promoting bicycling for everyday transportation and recreation. Love to ride? Join us today.