Building a Better Bridgeway

Warren Wells

Mar 1, 2023, 3:27:55 PM3/1/23
Hi there,

MCBC will be hosting a Zoom strategy session around advocating for a Better Bridgeway on Wednesday, March 8th at 7 PM. Click here to register

Background
There has been good news about Bridgeway in the last few months. In 2022 the city received money to fund a study to evaluate different ways of reconfiguring Bridgeway (between Golden Gate Market and Princess St) to improve safety and traffic flow for all users. And just last month, they got another grant to fund construction of the eventual project!

However, despite the documented history of crashes and the fact the city now has money to improve it, we know that change isn't easy and it takes a village to find the best alternative. Happily, the planning grant includes funding for substantial outreach and community engagement.

Please join us on March 8th at 7 PM to learn about the project and hear how you can get involved in helping move it along.

See you there!

--
Warren J. Wells, AICP
Policy and Planning Director

We're creating a healthy, connected, and sustainable Marin by promoting bicycling for everyday transportation and recreation. Love to ride? Join us today.