Amazon Purchases Donating to MCBC

1 view

Aaron Roller

Sep 16, 2021, 9:00:18 PM9/16/21
to Aaron Roller
I chose the Marin County Bicycle Coalition as the recipient of my Amazon Smile purchases.  See my quarterly statement below. This is one way I rationalize buying online vs buying local.   Buying local is undoubtedly better, but I find many reasons to click on the wishlist that comes true so this donation can bring some money back to Marin.

See MCBC's instructions or straight to Amazon Smile to choose MCBC as your recipient.

There are many worthy charities so I'm happy if you already have chosen yours at Amazon Smile, but if you haven't please consider choosing MCBC.  They help us a ton in Sausalito and I ride a lot of their great efforts on my 26.5km commute to North San Rafael, but there is much more to get done

image.png

Thanks for your consideration.

Aaron