Ferry Landside Project up for City Council discussion this Monday

Kieran Culligan

Nov 11, 2023, 12:28:53 AM11/11/23
to Kieran Culligan
Hi friends and community members,

On Monday the Sausalito City Council will evaluate an appeal regarding the Planning Commission's heavy edits to the grant-funded redesign of the Ferry landside area. I wrote a guest opinion piece on the Marin County Bicycle Coalition website on why I think this is an important topic for many reasons. In summary, the Planning Commission design eliminates some critical improvements and prioritizes cars over people.

Please consider making a written or in-person comment to the City Council so your voice can be heard!

Best,

Kieran Culligan