Sausalito Pedestrian & Bicycle Advisory Committee meeting tomorrow 11/16 at 6:30p

1 view

Kieran Culligan

Nov 16, 2020, 1:13:29 AM11/16/20
to [MCBC] Sausalito Bike Advocates
Hi Sausalito Bike Advocates,

The Pedestrian & Bicycle Advisory Committee (PBAC) is having its last meeting of the year tomorrow. There are some notable agenda items including safety (namely two notable bike+car accidents involving children) and providing early input on the City's prioritized list of infrastructure projects. The full agenda is here, which includes the Zoom link.

At the start of the meeting, members of the public are welcome to make comments on any topic not on the agenda. Comments on any topic, whether on the agenda or not, can also be submitted to PB...@sausalito.gov. So if you have anything on your mind, both of those methods work well.

Stay safe out there and be well,

Kieran

Note: To stay in accordance with the Brown Act, we cannot discuss PBAC business items on this email distribution list. So please just consider this a heads up and reach out to me or another committee member directly if you would like to discuss further.