Reminder: Sausalito/Marin City - MCBC Local Teams Monthly Meeting

1 view

Zoe Reckas

May 16, 2024, 3:42:55 PMMay 16
to Sausalito / Marin City Bike Advocates
Hi everyone,

Happy Bike to Work/Wherever Day!

With Memorial Day coming up on the 27th, our next Local Teams meeting will be on Tuesday, May 28th at 6pm. Here is the link to join the meeting.

This Month's Guest Speaker
We're excited to welcome Bjorn Griepenburg as our next guest speaker! Bjorn is MCBC's former Policy and Planning Director, who now works with the City of Petaluma. Learn how a small city can achieve bike and pedestrian safety goals and work toward carbon neutrality through smart planning.

I hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Zoë