Bridgeway Bike Lanes Meetup - Thursday, July 11th

Warren Wells

Jul 3, 2024, 2:38:19 PMJul 3
Hi Sausalito Bike/Walk Advocates,

MCBC and other local supporters of safe streets are going to be meeting up on Thursday, July 11th at Sandrino on Caledonia St at 6 PM to talk about the planned Bridgeway bike lane project that would run from Golden Gate Market to Princess St.

We'll give an update on the project and talk about how you can help support it going forward. We hope to see you there!

(Note that we are self-hosting this gathering - our meeting at the restaurant should not be construed as them taking a position on the project)

--
Warren J. Wells, AICP
Policy and Planning Director

We're creating a healthy, connected, and sustainable Marin by promoting bicycling for everyday transportation and recreation. Love to ride? Join us today.