Band Saw training request

Anna Yeates

Sep 7, 2023, 2:01:55 PM9/7/23
to Woodshop Club
Hi,

I have completed the online training, any chance of a practical any time soon?

I've got a project on the go for which I need to use a bandsaw so much that I might be able to sneak out to MS during working hours if that's the only time training can happen.

Cheers,
Anna

ward.hills

Sep 7, 2023, 2:38:34 PM9/7/23
to Anna Yeates, Woodshop Club
I can do Saturday after 1pm if that is useful.

MIGHT be able to do Friday evening.

-Ward

Anna Yeates

Sep 8, 2023, 5:47:06 AM9/8/23
to Woodshop Club, ward....@makespace.org, Anna Yeates
Hi Ward,

Thanks very much for the offer, I'm sorry I should have explained that I'm away most weekends working on the project (an 1890s timber-framed train carriage) which is at Wells-Next-the-Sea. This weekend the roofers are in and I need to be there to finalise things with them, so cannot avoid it.

I could do tonight if that's an option? Or generally any time after 18:00 Monday - Friday, and if work commitments allow, I'd try to make any time before 18:00 Monday- Friday.

Many thanks,
Anna

Anna Yeates

Sep 8, 2023, 5:48:58 AM9/8/23
to Woodshop Club, Anna Yeates, ward....@makespace.org
carriage.jpeg

Ward Hills

Sep 8, 2023, 10:38:56 AM9/8/23
to Anna Yeates, Woodshop Club

I am doing See the Space at 7pm on Monday. If you can be in the space no later than 1800, and as early as reasonable, we could do it then.

Please have reviewed the online training and be prepared to show me how to do the checks, make some cuts and clean up.  Should be straightforward

I'll have a hard stop at 1830.

Best,

    Ward

--