Router, plunge saw and domino training

Jon Sidebotham

Jan 10, 2023, 3:01:06 PM1/10/23
to Woodshop Club
Hi, would there be any trainers available in the next couple of weeks who could perhaps take me through the practical for the plunge saw, domino, and plunge router?
I've completed the online training and the sessions tomorrow 11th are full.
Thanks, Jon

Ollie Boyd

Jan 23, 2023, 5:27:32 PM1/23/23
to Woodshop Club, jons...@gmail.com
I would be also interested in the plunge saw training

Jean-Marc Eskdale

Jan 24, 2023, 2:33:11 AM1/24/23
to Ollie Boyd, Woodshop Club, jons...@gmail.com
Hi,
I too would be interested in the plunge saw and router training as I cannot attend on Wednesdays when it usually gets scheduled. I did the online training a couple of months ago, but haven’t been able to get the practical done. I was attending the general woodworking sessions on Tuesdays, and completed some training on other equipment thanks to Bruno. But Bruno wasn’t signed off as a trainer on these. So I’ve been a bit stuck.
Thanks,
Jean-Marc

--
woodsh...@makespace.org