3D Print for Repair presentation tomorrow

Cambridge Repair Cafe

Feb 25, 2021, 5:54:24 AM2/25/21
to repai...@makespace.org
Hi all

We've had a reminder from Gary Buller, Technical Lead at PrintCity Manchester Metropolitan University, about their upcoming 3D Print for Repair workshop/presentation.

It runs from 10.00 to 13.00  tomorrow 26 Feb

It's potentially relevant to the printing of spares when we eventually get to run Repair Cafés with Cambridge Makespace. (maybe May?)

Here's the email from Gary:

A reminder of our “3D Print for Repair” event Friday 26th February 2021. Please let Gary know if you plan on attending.

In preparation, please create a Fusion 360 account using the instructions below. You can access Fusion 360 via the software app, or through a web browser here; Autodesk

The Teams link for the event is here:

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

ShaRepair Event Poster 20210226 (1).PNG
My sincere apologies for the lateness of this email to you all.

Kate
for Cambridgeshire Repair Café Network