Anyone willing to give quick update on labs planning at members meeting?

1 view

Jenny Molloy

Aug 23, 2022, 4:31:13 AM8/23/22
to la...@makespace.org
Hi All

There is a members meeting this Wednesday 24 Aug at 7pm

I can't make it - could anyone give a quick update on the lab discussions? Mainly being that we are meeting monthly, we've split planning into four areas (biology, electronics, fabrication, outreach) and all are welcome at the next meeting on 21 Sep (with dinner from Aromi!)

Jenny

Katia Smith-Litiere

Aug 23, 2022, 10:16:02 AM8/23/22
to Jenny Molloy, la...@makespace.org

Apologies, but I’m also not available on Wednesday to join the meeting and give update on labs.
I have very intermittent, unreliable wifi and no phone signal this week.

Katia

Richard Hopper

Aug 23, 2022, 5:13:31 PM8/23/22
to Katia Smith-Litiere, Jenny Molloy, la...@makespace.org
I will be there and can update, although I may be a bit late if I get delayed coming back from London.

Richard

Jenny Molloy

Aug 23, 2022, 8:28:08 PM8/23/22
to Richard Hopper, Katia Smith-Litiere, la...@makespace.org
Brilliant - thanks Richard!
Once all the notes (inc my own!) are in the minutes doc, I'll send an update to this list and the main makespace google group.

Tony Naggs

Aug 24, 2022, 12:27:39 PM8/24/22
to Jenny Molloy, Richard Hopper, Katia Smith-Litiere, la...@makespace.org