Request for help with packing and moving the biolab equipment - 15th Oct, 17th Oct

Katia Smith-Litiere

Oct 9, 2022, 11:19:29 AM10/9/22
to la...@makespace.org, Biolab Users, Next Generation Makespace
Hello,

The biolabs have now closed and we getting ready to pack up and move our equipment into storage till a new space becomes available in 2023- possibly at 16 Mill Lane.

We're calling out to the Makespace community to help us put equipment in boxes and then into the van and in storage. If you want to learn about the type of equipment is available in the biolabs and what it is/can be used for, this is a great opportunity to find out.

If you are interested to help out and are free on Saturday 15th October between 10:30 - 17:00 or part of it to pack up please sign up here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jnJfGvGLkvMmf7dJg0lhnwZTwlrnRsWPJmEsIS3ng5c/edit?usp=sharing . We'll provide drinks and pizza over lunch

The Monday 17th October  between 9-12:00 is to move the boxes and equipment into the van and unload at the storage space.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Katia on behalf of Biomakespace biolabs

Jenny Molloy

Oct 14, 2022, 3:21:45 AM10/14/22
to Katia Smith-Litiere, la...@makespace.org, Biolab Users, Next Generation Makespace
Hi All

A quick reminder that if anyone has some time (from a couple of hours up) to help pack up Biomakespace tomorrow, that would be greatly appreciated! So far only one biolab user (plus two helpful Makespace members) aside from the committee have signed up so we could really do with some more hands. We have five years of accumulated equipment and consumables to move plus 50 sqm of lab to clean and disinfect :)

We will provide lunch, music and chat to keep things enjoyable for the weekend, even if it will be hard work
Thanks so much for your help!

Jenny