Host needed for labs planning meeting on Wed 21 Sep

Jenny Molloy

Sep 9, 2022, 12:24:43 AM9/9/22
to la...@makespace.org, Bio Committee
Hi All

I have to be in Salzburg for work during the week of the next labs planning meeting.
Can anyone else host? I can get you up to speed and share access to docs and the google meet.
Aromi catering has been ordered but they will need a number for someone who is there on the night, this could be the same person as the host or someone different.
Thanks very much :)

Jenny

Katia Smith-Litiere

Sep 11, 2022, 3:40:25 PM9/11/22
to Jenny Molloy, Bio Committee, la...@makespace.org
Hi Jenny,

I can host - but I will need someone to help set up the camera/speaker with my Mac laptop to make the remote login possible.

Ideally someone else provides phone number to aromi as host may not always be looking at phone - but can be me too.

Katia

Richard Hopper

Sep 12, 2022, 3:37:20 AM9/12/22
to Katia Smith-Litiere, Jenny Molloy, Bio Committee, la...@makespace.org
Hello Katia,

I can help, if you can host the labs meeting. I could facilitate the biomaker meetup after.
My mobile is 07814525696

Richard

Jenny Molloy

Sep 12, 2022, 6:53:05 AM9/12/22
to Richard Hopper, Katia Smith-Litiere, Bio Committee, la...@makespace.org
Thanks both! I'll give Richard's number to Aromi.
I have been using the Makespace Surface laptop that is already attached to the camera and speakers to run the Google Meet, if you send me a google meet link made with your account that would be great, I tried to set one up with my Makespace account and add you as a co-host but I don't think co-host functionality is switched on for the Makespace google workspace. Then I'll make sure that link is on Meetup and elsewhere when I advertise the event.

Jenny

Richard Hopper

Sep 12, 2022, 11:13:15 AM9/12/22
to Jenny Molloy, Katia Smith-Litiere, Bio Committee, la...@makespace.org