London Solidworks Users Group meetings online

Paul Fretwell

May 18, 2021, 6:45:27 AM5/18/21
to CAD Club
Through running our Makespace CAD Club sessions I was contacted by the London Solidworks user group, who also run online sessions. They extend the invitation to us if anyone is interested in their next session:

Hey Footleg.

Hope you are well.

I thought I would share with you a link to my Next Solidworks User group meeting with you. My main Guest is Jason Pohl, He was the Lead Designer at Orange County Chopper and on the TV Show American Chopper.

His energy is Contagious and just an inspiration to listen to. Even to a maker who doesn't use Solidworks i Thought i would share with you the link if you want to share it amongst your Makerspace Community.

It's free to attend and all Done online.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Kirby Downey