Are the meetings online or in person?

D. K.

Aug 23, 2022, 2:38:10 PM8/23/22
to CAD Club
I registered for the Tuesday, August 23, 2022 meeting which is registered as online but no one showed up. Are the meetings online or in person?

Footleg

Aug 24, 2022, 5:16:28 PM8/24/22
to D. K., CAD Club
We have been running hybrid meetings with some members coming into the Makespace classroom, and some unable to come in person joining on Zoom. Sorry to hear no-one else joined online. I was away as I had commented on the meetup, and couldn't get online myself.

Footleg

--
cad-...@makespace.org
http://cad-club.makespace.org

D. K.

Aug 24, 2022, 5:26:32 PM8/24/22
to CAD Club, drfo...@gmail.com, CAD Club, D. K.
I see. I'll try to make it in person next time.