Building Community Bio Momentum

Jenny Molloy

Nov 8, 2022, 12:57:35 AM11/8/22
to Biology Club
This may be of interest to some of you!
Applications are also now open for the main Global Community Bio Summit event in Jan 2023

*Join us for a Global Community Bio Summit event*, next week Saturday,

8amPST/11amEST/1600GMT

We'll work on ways to ask for help, build momentum, and start mutual aid
networks

Join us for an event that will help you *build momentum* for your community
labs and projects.

Have you had problems during the past 2+ years of the pandemic, building
momentum on community bio projects? We are hosting this *90 minute
session *to give some tips and tricks as well as helping folks get
started. We are also discussing the way we can build momentum and
governance structures for our larger community - Bio Summit and beyond!
Register Here!
<https://biosummit.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79ebacde14119c8dcf61ecf30&id=c402d3af24&e=f58535fd63>