Cross-posting Biology Club events to Cambridge Synthetic Biology Meetup

Jenny Molloy

Jun 1, 2021, 10:58:28 PM6/1/21
to Biology Club
Hi Vamsi

I made you an event organiser on the Cambridge Synthetic Biology Meetup
That has >1000 members all interested in biology and engineering so I thought it might be good to cross-post the Biology Club events there as well as the Makespace Meetup.
What do you think?

Does anyone have other places the event information should be posted?

Jenny

Vamsi

Jun 2, 2021, 5:20:05 PM6/2/21
to Jenny Molloy, Biology Club
Hi Jenny

Yes, It would be great if we have a few more people attending the biology club regularly. I received the notification from meetup. I will post in both groups here onwards.

Thanks a lot
Vamsi

--
http://biology-club.makespace.org
biolog...@makespace.org

Tony Naggs

Jun 10, 2021, 7:25:59 PM6/10/21
to Vamsi, Biology Club
Hi Vamsi, all

Could you or someone else involved in the Monday events also post details here. I get tons of Meetup notifications it's hard to pick out what's important, but this would remind me to attend, and also to put details of the events in Biomakespace calendar.

Cheers,
Tony

Vamsi

Jun 11, 2021, 3:57:27 AM6/11/21
to tony...@gmail.com, Biology Club
Hi Tony

Sure, I will do that. Thanks for letting me know.

Have a nice weekend.

Vamsi