Applications are now open for the Global Community Bio Summit 6.0, to be held January 27-29, 2023!

Jenny Molloy

Oct 24, 2022, 6:18:48 AM10/24/22
to Biology Club
From Bio Summit:

Our 6th Bio Summit will be held as a hybrid event with the majority of the programming being delivered virtually, but with regional gatherings encouraged.

Head to https://biosummit.org to learn more and make sure you get your applications in by December 1st @ Midnight PST. In your application you can also apply to share up to two presentations or workshops about your work or research, and you can also share an artistic exhibition via our Bio Creation Station!

A space for the global community of DIY biologists / community biologists / biohackers / biomakers and members of independent and community laboratories to convene, plan, build fellowship, and continue the evolution of our movement. Since 2017, the Community Bio movement has come together annually to share, discuss, collaborate and frame the future of independent research in the life sciences. | A space for the global community of DIY biologists / community biologists / biohackers / biomakers and members of independent and community laboratories to convene, plan, build fellowship, and continue the evolution of our movement. Since 2017, the Community Bio movement has come together annually to share, discuss, collaborate and frame the future of independent research in the life sciences.