Makespace members who are interested in biolabs - please join members meeting @ 7pm tonight

1 view

Jenny Molloy

Apr 19, 2022, 10:22:43 PM4/19/22
to Biology Club
Hi All

It is important that current bio labs users and any Makespace members who might become biolab users join tonight's Makespace members meeting @ 7pm 20 April, if you haven't already signed up.

Please note that this is a meeting for current members - if you are not yet a member of Makespace we would still love to hear your ideas through other channels - you can complete the expression of interest survey or email bio-co...@makespace.org

The main agenda items this month are:
  1. Work benches in the Main space
  2. Metal working equipment
  3. Makespace expansion
Item #3 in particular is important as we consider the future of Biomakespace and we want to make sure that biolab users and future users are part of this discussion.

Makespace is a member community, so plans and resource allocations will be guided by what the members say they want and where there is sufficient energy and motivation among members to make that happen.

RSVP here to ensure bio activities are well represented in this regard!

You can join in the Makespace Classroom (16 Mill Lane) or online via https://zoom.us/j/97837993698?wd=OExaWDdZSjB2YitiOGt5aStRMVYrdz09

Jenny