what's happening with Biology Club on Monday (10th Jan)?

Tony Naggs

Jan 9, 2022, 2:56:48 PM1/9/22
to Biology Club
Hey

I know there was some discussion on Thursday at the Biomakespace Committee about Biology Club, but I found it hard to follow on my phone.

Is there an event tomorrow (Monday 10th), as there is one listed on the Makespace meetup, with no event description? https://www.meetup.com/Makespace/events/sjwzdsydccbnb/

It seems like a good idea to discuss plans for Biology Club either here in the Google Group or at Club events, so that attendees can see what is happening and make suggestions for speakers, topics, activities ...

Regards,
Tony

Jenny Molloy

Jan 9, 2022, 4:38:54 PM1/9/22
to tony...@gmail.com, Biology Club
Hi Tony

The biology club organisers confirmed on Thursday that there is no event tomorrow. Thanks for flagging this, I've deleted the event given I'm listed as the host (for some reason - I think a hang over from when the recurring event was originally set up) there are already people signed up and it is short notice now so don't want to risk the organisers not seeing your message in time. Vamsi and Clarisse - I have made you the organisers on Meetup going forward!

Barbara, Vamsi and Clarisse gathered a lot of suggestions for biology club future events at the committee meeting and I think they plan to email those out with a request for more suggestions soon so get your thinking caps on!

Jenny

--
http://biology-club.makespace.org
biolog...@makespace.org