Proof-reader wanted for science maker outreach boxes

Jenny Molloy

Jan 9, 2023, 6:25:05 PM1/9/23
to Biology Club
Hi All

A few of us are finalising three science maker outreach boxes for the Makespace classroom (on spectrometry, microfluidics and neuroscience).

Scarlet Pleasence has very kindly written some brilliant fact sheets and instructions and we'd love an extra pair of eyes to proof-read before we finalise and print. Let us know if you'd be willing and have time in the next week or so!

Jenny

Richard Hopper

Jan 10, 2023, 4:29:56 AM1/10/23
to Jenny Molloy, Biology Club
Hello Jenny,

This sounds like a great initiative
I am happy to help read through the material.

Best wishes,
Richard

--
http://biology-club.makespace.org
biolog...@makespace.org

Shuler Xu

Jan 13, 2023, 10:00:21 AM1/13/23
to Biology Club, Biology Club, jenny.mo...@gmail.com
Hi Jenny,

I'm also happy to go through the material for you guys!

BW
Shuler

Shirish Goyal

Jan 14, 2023, 2:15:11 AM1/14/23
to Biology Club, Biology Club
Will be more than happy to help and provide useful feedback!

Katia Smith-Litiere

Jan 15, 2023, 9:40:22 AM1/15/23
to Shirish Goyal, Shuler Xu, Richard Hopper, plouis...@gmail.com, Biology Club
Hi Shirish, Richard, Paul and Shuler,

Thank you very much for your help with proof reading the final versions of the 3 resources.
We're looking for any errors and you can find the documents -which are PDFs on the drive.

Maybe you can agree who does what or you're welcome to read through more than 1.
Spectrometer : Volunteer(s):
EMG : volunteer(s):
Microfluidics: Volunteer(s):

Thanks,

Katia

Shuler Xu

Jan 15, 2023, 11:22:34 AM1/15/23
to Katia Smith-Litiere, Shirish Goyal, Richard Hopper, plouis...@gmail.com, Biology Club
Happy to start with the EMG and then the other 2 as well if I have time!
Jan 15, 2023, 11:39:21 AM1/15/23
to Shuler Xu, Katia Smith-Litiere, Shirish Goyal, plouis...@gmail.com, Biology Club
Thanks Katia,

I can look at the Spectrometer material this week.

Regards,
Richard

Shirish Goyal

Jan 15, 2023, 11:43:33 AM1/15/23
to Biology Club, katia.smi...@makespace.org, Biology Club
Thanks Katia

I am starting with Microfluidics one.

Shirish Goyal

Jan 18, 2023, 12:46:34 AM1/18/23
to Biology Club, Shirish Goyal, katia.smi...@makespace.org, Biology Club
Hi Katia

I have made few suggestions about microfluidics one. You can check them at below link

Shuler Xu

Jan 21, 2023, 1:00:23 PM1/21/23
to Katia Smith-Litiere, Shirish Goyal, Richard Hopper, plouis...@gmail.com, Biology Club
I’ve made a few comments to the EMG document on the drive!

Richard Hopper

Jan 21, 2023, 3:07:52 PM1/21/23
to Shuler Xu, Katia Smith-Litiere, Shirish Goyal, plouis...@gmail.com, Biology Club
I have made some suggestions to the spectrometer project which I attach. I copied the text into Word, as not sure how to edit PDFs?
I think it is quite clear now and an interesting experiment which can be done fairly easily.

Richard
Spectrometer edits.docx

Paul Ross

Jan 22, 2023, 7:15:16 PM1/22/23
to Katia Smith-Litiere, Shirish Goyal, Shuler Xu, Richard Hopper, Biology Club
I reviewed the EMG document and made comments inline, supplementing those Shuler provided previously.

Best Regards

Paul

Katia Smith-Litiere

Jan 23, 2023, 3:47:13 AM1/23/23
to Paul Ross, Biology Club, Richard Hopper, Shirish Goyal, Shuler Xu
Dear Shuler, Shirish, Richard and Paul,

A huge thank you for proofreading the resources. We will finalise the documents and then we can add these activities to Makespace.

Best wishes,
Katia