Great club meeting last week! Check in for 8 Mar and next planning session

Jenny Molloy

Mar 2, 2021, 8:35:00 AM3/2/21
to Biology Club
Hi All

What a great initial meeting last week! It was a lot of fun and the audience got really into it, thanks so much to Chinna and Richard for the informative talks and to Clarisse for facilitating!

@Jen @Vamsi is all in hand for 8 Mar? Do you need any help or support?
Are you happy to introduce the speakers Jen?
Is there a volunteer to do the initial hosting, making everyone welcome and intros/outros plus bringing things to a close at some point? @Clarisse if you'd be happy to reprise that role, that would be excellent.

This next meeting there will be a 30 min breakout at the end to discuss the next upcoming events and start looking beyond, in general a 3-4 event horizon is helpful for booking speakers. Whoever is facilitating should let people know that they are welcome to join the breakout or keep chatting in the main room.

See you all on Monday!

Jenny

Venkata Vamsi

Mar 6, 2021, 2:44:55 PM3/6/21
to Biology Club, jenny....@makespace.org
Hi all

Looking forward for the next meeting. If there is no one available for initial hosting, I can help with it.
But if Clarisse is doing it, that would be great because she did it the last time and it would be easy.

Have a nice weekend ahead.

Vamsi

Bárbara Nogueira

Mar 7, 2021, 1:42:11 PM3/7/21
to Biology Club, Venkata Vamsi, jenny....@makespace.org
Hi everyone,

It would be great if Clarisse could do the initial intro as last time, and then I can proceed to present the speakers and moderate that part.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do!

Barbara