Microscopy @ Biology Club?

Jenny Molloy

Aug 15, 2021, 9:41:50 AM8/15/21
to Biology Club
I gave a "See the Biomakespace" tour last week to someone who is interested in microscopy at Biomakespace, which is currently not very well served.

We have a proposal in the works to get a better microscope and there are loads of options to build cheap ones for basic applications, I have a couple of versions of the Open Flexure Scope that I've built before although I've never gotten around to adding the motor controlled stage.

Would anyone be willing to present microscopes they have built/would like to build/microscope ideas or needs that they have at an upcoming biology club?

Clarisse, Barbara and Vamsi, I'm not sure what the programme is looking like at the moment in terms of gaps but there are plenty of imaging geeks in Cambridge so this seems like something that could work well.

Jenny