Biomakespace brought a lab robot to Makespace robotics and automation night yesterday

Jenny Molloy

Nov 3, 2021, 9:11:10 AM11/3/21
to Biology Club
Hi all

I thought you might enjoy these pics from Biomakespace "stand" at Makespace robotics and automation night yesterday. Thanks to Tony Naggs and Nico Prandi for their efforts in explaining the OpenTrons pipetting robot to the Makespace community and encouraging them to come and explore some biology at our next Biology Club. We chatted to some great people from AstraZeneca working on future technologies (AI, AR, haptics etc) who have offered to speak on their adventures in lab automation, robotics and beyond at a future Bio Club.

FDN76KpWYActfqa.jpeg

FDN735ZXIAk8zPm.jpegFDN743XWYAY12qT.jpeg