Host needed for Biomaker Meetup on Wed 21 Sep

1 view

Jenny Molloy

Sep 9, 2022, 12:29:58 AMSep 9
to Biology Club, Bio Committee
Hi All

I have to be in Salzburg for work during the week of the next Biomaker Meetup on 21 Sep.
Can anyone else host? It is fairly straightforward! There is no particular theme this time. It may be possible to start comparing the optical density sensor we built a few weeks ago with a commercial one and of course resume the usual build projects with Biomaker training kits around for good measure.

If no one is available, we will need to cancel this month but it would be a shame, so do let me know if you would be willing to commit to turning up a little early, being a friendly face and checking around the room before you leave!

Thanks very much :)

Jenny