Next planning meeting will be TONIGHT 18 Feb, 19:30-20:30

Jenny Molloy

Feb 18, 2021, 5:35:13 AM2/18/21
to Biology Club
Hi All

A quick reminder that our next planning meeting will be TONIGHT 18 Feb, 19:30-20:30 (Location: https://meet.jit.si/biomakespace) to go over hosting tips, last minute publicity and how to engage participants more in club activities. We might also discuss more meeting ideas, if time allows.

After this point the planning meetings will move to a breakout room in Zoom, meeting for 30 min after biology club meetings (i.e. 21:00-21:30 if the club meeting is 90 min long).

See you later

Jenny