Reminder: Labs Planning Meetup on Wednesday @ 18:30 in the Makespace classroom

Jenny Molloy

Aug 16, 2022, 7:17:14 AM8/16/22
to la...@makespace.org, Biology Club
Hi Al

Just a quick (final!) reminder about the next Labs Planning Meetup on Wednesday @ 18:30 in the Makespace classroom, if you haven't and are interested, please consider attending either in person or online!

For those in person, sandwiches will be available while we transition to the Biomaker Meetup (this month featuring a qPCR teardown and training on no-code programming for IoT in the lab) and it would be lovely if you can hang around for that!

The teams to take forward planning in the four main areas that we identified (bio, electronics, fabrication, outreach) are also getting sign ups, if you think you can help in any of those or would like to add another area, sign up on the spreadsheet or contact me directly, whichever you prefer.

The group at the last meeting were very excited about a clean space for bringing together lots of different types of technology and benefiting from the diverse community at Makespace in terms of everything from IoT, AI, biomaterials, art and more. Looking forward to seeing those ideas progress this week!

Jenny

Patrick

Aug 18, 2022, 3:23:48 PM8/18/22
to la...@makespace.org

Hi Jenny and all,

Thanks for a very informative and friendly Meetup yesterday!

I'm very impressed with Makespace, and it was indeed a pleasure to visit and meet you.

Thanks for the snacks and good vibes!

Patrick Scott

(Wireless engineer)